Growing Strong

My name is Jackson Reed and I arrived July, 20th 2007 at 3:53pm.
My dad thought I should have this blog to keep those in my family who live far away up to date on my current status. I'm an infant people! I just eat, sleep, poop, cry, pee, and occationally melt the hearts of those around me with a smile (don't tell anyone thats just gas).

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Vacas!

(Vacas means cows in spanish.)
Last fall my mom got her first opportunity to be up close and personal with COWS! And she was a little nervous! Once she got right up next to them, they were a whole lot bigger and full of their own attitude than she previously knew. She's fed cows on her grandparents' farm as a young girl but there was always a fence between her and them for safety. So this was a new experience!

My grandpa raises these cattle on his farm. And, as soon as I get to eat meat, I'm sure 'steak!' will be one of my favorite words! Farm-raised meat is so much better than anything you can find in the stores.



No comments: