Growing Strong

My name is Jackson Reed and I arrived July, 20th 2007 at 3:53pm.
My dad thought I should have this blog to keep those in my family who live far away up to date on my current status. I'm an infant people! I just eat, sleep, poop, cry, pee, and occationally melt the hearts of those around me with a smile (don't tell anyone thats just gas).

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Christmas with the Mays

Christmas at the May household meant fun with card-playing, pictures, and lots of chatting.


I get kind of bored sometimes when my mom's family gets together because they do a lot of story telling and talking. But once I replace my babbling sentences with real words, I'll try to keep up with them.
But with the card playing...I already have that down pat. I like to help hold the cards and taste-test them to make sure they're good to play.


Grandpa had hand surgery the day after Christmas so he didn't get to hold me much. Infact, most of my life he hasn't gotten to hold me much -- between him having bronchitis, pneumonia, hand surgery and other illnesses, there have been more weeks that he hasn't been able to hold me. But he makes up for that with making lots of entertaining faces at me and at laughing at me when watching my silly antics. My aunts Abby and Tina sure play with me too! All in all, this is a pretty fun family too!!

No comments: