Growing Strong

My name is Jackson Reed and I arrived July, 20th 2007 at 3:53pm.
My dad thought I should have this blog to keep those in my family who live far away up to date on my current status. I'm an infant people! I just eat, sleep, poop, cry, pee, and occationally melt the hearts of those around me with a smile (don't tell anyone thats just gas).

Sunday, February 3, 2008

My development -- December

December brought a lot of new skills for my development. In my fifth month of life, I went from an 'infant' who only made lots of motor noises & babling, to a 'baby' who now...
...plays very independently on my own with toys.

...loves to roll around on the floor and use my feet as entertainment.

...talk to toys and use my hands to move toys around.

...jump, Jump, and JUMP!

and ...reach for things of interest. Soon these little hands of mine will get me in trouble now that I can pull and grasp and point!

No comments: