Growing Strong

My name is Jackson Reed and I arrived July, 20th 2007 at 3:53pm.
My dad thought I should have this blog to keep those in my family who live far away up to date on my current status. I'm an infant people! I just eat, sleep, poop, cry, pee, and occationally melt the hearts of those around me with a smile (don't tell anyone thats just gas).

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Christmas with the Baird's

Christmas with Grandma Sharel's side of the family was a short visit. The aunts/uncles on that side of the family live further away than other family plus the cousins are young and all busy with activities. So family time is few and far between but we still have fun! Besides Christmas, the only other time we all hung out with us was when I was just 2 weeks old! I sure got to show off all my new skills, thick hair, and heart-warming smiles.

I get to see my Grandma & Grandpa Hagar on a pretty regular basis. G.pa Tom's grandkids live in another state so I think he sure likes having me around. That is, he likes it now before I can crawl/walk and make a mess in his office or bedroom. hehe. But you just wait! I'll be moving on my own soon!




No comments: