Growing Strong

My name is Jackson Reed and I arrived July, 20th 2007 at 3:53pm.
My dad thought I should have this blog to keep those in my family who live far away up to date on my current status. I'm an infant people! I just eat, sleep, poop, cry, pee, and occationally melt the hearts of those around me with a smile (don't tell anyone thats just gas).

Sunday, February 3, 2008

THANKSGIVING

Okay, okay...so it's not even close to Thanksgiving time anymore.... But now that my mom and dad have been scolded enough about being slow updating my blog, my mom thought she'd just put up all the narratives that she was originally going to post instead of skipping ahead to the present time. This means you get to see more pictures of me!

These two are from back on November 18th when we visited the Baileys. Great Aunt Billie (shown in both pictures) sure loves us kiddos.



The other little cutie is my cousin Lillie. Well, she's technically my1st cousin once removed since her mom and my dad are 1st cousins; but 1st cousin once removed is hard to explain. And with as close as the Bailey family is, it's like she's a 1st cousin!
Miss Lillie is aweful cute, just like me! She doesn't talk a whole lot yet...in fact, with as much as I jabber now, I'll probably be talking sooner than her but she can sure out run me!







This little guy is my cousin on my mommy's side...Meyer. Again, he not a 1st cousin but he's fun to play with. He was born 6 months before me so he's got a head-start on mobility, but, as you see here, we both know how to max 'n' relax!


This last pic is of me, Mom, & my aunt Abby. She's a good friend already because she's super good with kids and really likes to play with me. I look forward to the future when she and uncle ben have kiddos too!
Thanksgiving this year was basically about just enjoying family and looking forward to more holiday fun!

No comments: