Growing Strong

My name is Jackson Reed and I arrived July, 20th 2007 at 3:53pm.
My dad thought I should have this blog to keep those in my family who live far away up to date on my current status. I'm an infant people! I just eat, sleep, poop, cry, pee, and occationally melt the hearts of those around me with a smile (don't tell anyone thats just gas).

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Pretty babies

The 1st weekend in January brought an opportunity to hang with my cutie pie girlfriend, Daphne.

Miss Daphne can now walk and talk and do all sorts of fun things that I am looking forward to doing. Despite being such a big girl, my mommy thinks she is so little because I am already heavier and longer than she is! But Daphne will probably have the lean body frame that her dad has and will be such a pretty little girl. She still has those beautiful steel-blue eyes and her red hair is growing much longer!


And as of the last week January, she is now officially one year old! When I turn one this summer, Daphne will become a big sister! Her mommy is expecting another lil' one and we are so excited to meet their bundle of joy soon!

1 comment:

Daphne/Jude said...

Hey Jackson!!! Thanks for the cute words about me!! I loved hanging out with you that day, when can we do it again?!?!