Growing Strong

My name is Jackson Reed and I arrived July, 20th 2007 at 3:53pm.
My dad thought I should have this blog to keep those in my family who live far away up to date on my current status. I'm an infant people! I just eat, sleep, poop, cry, pee, and occationally melt the hearts of those around me with a smile (don't tell anyone thats just gas).

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Five Generations


Meet my great-great-great Aunt Jeanie Weanie. Miss Jeanie is in her late 90's and is a neat ol' lady. She is my great-Grandma Joan's aunt. Pictured here along with Jeanie and myself is Dad along with Grandma Sharel, Great-Grandma Joan.

Jeanie Weanie lives in a nursing home in Kansas so we all took a trip on December 2nd to pay her a visit. She is such a neat lady with a great attitude, stories, and character. Beyond her loss of hearing, she's still as sharp as a tack. Many of the people in my Grandma Sharel's family live a long time... ....boy, how the world will be different when I see old age!

No comments: