Growing Strong

My name is Jackson Reed and I arrived July, 20th 2007 at 3:53pm.
My dad thought I should have this blog to keep those in my family who live far away up to date on my current status. I'm an infant people! I just eat, sleep, poop, cry, pee, and occationally melt the hearts of those around me with a smile (don't tell anyone thats just gas).

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Christmas with Papaw

I am loved!!! Any time that I get to spend with the Baileys means lots of hugs, kisses, love, and fun. I don't get to see see these guys often enough so it's sure nice to spend time with them when I can.

We got to spend four days at Grandpa & Grandma Bailey's house this year and it was nice to hang out for such a long time. I got lots of play time in with Uncle Jed and even got to see the whole family on several occassions!


Plus I got lots of presents...some even bigger than me. (In this box was a John Deere tractor toy that I'll get to play with when I can walk. Yay!) And Grandma Susan got me lots of clothes. My mom was complaining that I was too big for 6-month size clothes already so they got me warm clothes for this Spring. I got my Dad's long legs and big shoulders so I bet growing out of clothes too quickly will be a long-time struggle.


No comments: