Growing Strong

My name is Jackson Reed and I arrived July, 20th 2007 at 3:53pm.
My dad thought I should have this blog to keep those in my family who live far away up to date on my current status. I'm an infant people! I just eat, sleep, poop, cry, pee, and occationally melt the hearts of those around me with a smile (don't tell anyone thats just gas).

Monday, December 3, 2007

...in talking about new friends

And in talking about new friends...it seems that I'll have my 1st cousin born next June! It turns out that my Uncle Jed and his wife Sarah will be adding to the Bailey clan! Yay!!!
They announced their pregnancy at Jed's birthday dinner at the beginning of November.
We didn't get very many photos taken that night because Mommy didn't have the camera charged up that night (ah! shame on her b/c I may have done some amazing things that night!!) ...but here's one of my many faces from the evening:

Let's just say it's a look of, "I knew it." Us little guys can tell these sort of things; we got some skilz.

No comments: