So life has been pretty busy in the Bailey Household....as it always seems to be right now. Dad is busy with work and mom is busy with work and I'm busy being a baby.
Most of my time is spent playing on the floor in my playgym, cooing at my toys in my exersaucer, scooting my hiney across blankets or sitting on someone's lap and watching the world go by. My newest habit is making sputtering or 'motor' noises with my mouth. It's extremely entertaining, you know. You should try it! My parents often find me staring off into space while practicing puckering my lips and spitting all over the place when making those noises.

My 4-month doc checkup two weeks ago marked me in the 90th percentile....which means I'm a good-sized kiddo. My momma's milk sure does my body good! :) I'm officially 17lbs now and easily fit into 6-month sized clothing. We won't start me on solids for a couple more weeks but, watch out momma, for when those teeth start poppin' through!
1 comment:
yup...you like like Jed in this one...A LOT
Post a Comment