Growing Strong

My name is Jackson Reed and I arrived July, 20th 2007 at 3:53pm.
My dad thought I should have this blog to keep those in my family who live far away up to date on my current status. I'm an infant people! I just eat, sleep, poop, cry, pee, and occationally melt the hearts of those around me with a smile (don't tell anyone thats just gas).

Monday, December 3, 2007

I love my feet!


Who wouldda known that I had these cool things on the end of my body called my feet?!? I've recently made the profound discovery of these feet things and now I play with them whenever I'm lying on my back.

They do such neat things like wiggle and turn and push. They can provide such entertainment for my busy little hands. I have yet to pull them up to my mouth but, right now, everything goes in the mouth so, as soon as I figure that out, I'm sure they'll get slobbered on too!

2 comments:

Daphne/Jude said...

I call this "Yoga!" Aren't feet fun???

Olivia Michal said...

Dear Jackson, more pictures, please!
Love,
Livi