Life has been very busy over the past 3 weeks since Mom went back to work; if you can't tell since it's been so long since my parents updated my wonderful blog?!? Dad has been taking extra classes at work and has now been asked to give a couple presentations so he has been on the computer alot. I like to help but some days I'm really wiggly so it's hard for him to hold me while he works. Mom has been extra busy at her job because she got a promotion so we just snuggle a lot when she gets home during the evenings. (I think she needs the extra hugs right now more than I do.)

And with them working, that means that I have started going to daycare. I started out going to a daycare center in Lees Summit but they had lots of other babies and always seemed so busy.
So now I get to go to Miss Amanda's house. She is a friend of Mom's from her MOPS group and she wanted to help us out. Miss Amanda has her own 3 kids at home (6year old Adelle in kindergarten, 4 year old Ethan in preschool and 5-month old Max) so I have other kiddos to play with. The report from the 1st day at her house is that I played on the floor alot with the other baby; she said we did a lot of 'talking' with each other. (Little does she know, Max and I were making plans to get poopy and hungry at the same time so as to create a little 'fun' around the house!) I've had so much fun at Miss Amanda's that I come home tuckered out!
Preschool graduation
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment