Growing Strong

My name is Jackson Reed and I arrived July, 20th 2007 at 3:53pm.
My dad thought I should have this blog to keep those in my family who live far away up to date on my current status. I'm an infant people! I just eat, sleep, poop, cry, pee, and occationally melt the hearts of those around me with a smile (don't tell anyone thats just gas).

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Big Boy

I'm quickly becoming a big boy. I've already doubled my weight (over 14 pounds now) and I'm 3 inches longer (23 inches now). Sleeping at night seems to last from 4 to 7 hours (depending upon the busyness of the previous day). My 0-3 clothes are becoming too tight and we've already moved up to a stage 2 diaper!

I used to sleep in the cradle by mom and dad's bed. ((Photo from July 24th.))
But now I sleep in my big crib in my own room!!

1 comment:

Daphne/Jude said...

Moving up to the big bed huh? I've slept in your big bed before, I think you were only a week or two old! I liked it, slept pretty darn good in it! I hope you like it as much as I did!! Now with you out of your parents room, beware, you might end up with a baby sister or brother! *smile*