Growing Strong

My name is Jackson Reed and I arrived July, 20th 2007 at 3:53pm.
My dad thought I should have this blog to keep those in my family who live far away up to date on my current status. I'm an infant people! I just eat, sleep, poop, cry, pee, and occationally melt the hearts of those around me with a smile (don't tell anyone thats just gas).

Thursday, October 4, 2007

2 Month photo shoot (Sept 22nd)

Mommy got a little camera-happy again around my 2-month birthday...but I was real happy that day so I didn't mind. In fact, I took the opportunity to show her lots of my new faces! I'm quickly learning how to move all these facial muscles and make noises. I'm also noticing that, if I repeat some of my faces, the people looking at me smile back and that makes it a fun game! I am starting to smile at other people besides Mom and Dad; although I consistently get a good kick out of their funny faces.And I practice my growing vocal skills any chance I have! These cooing sounds seem to just spill out of me some days.

No comments: