At the end of October, the Monkey and I had another go at it.... I was supposed to be sitting up nicely for the camera to get my growth picture taken in the chair with him but there was no time to waste....he had a good beat-down comin'! So I grabbed him and told him what for. But then the match was on so I quickly did a bear hug with my legs...
...and then a choke-hold. 
...and then...oh wait...Mom's still watching. I had better be nice to him 'cuz i'll see him at the 4-month mark for the next photo shoot.

...and then...oh wait...Mom's still watching. I had better be nice to him 'cuz i'll see him at the 4-month mark for the next photo shoot.
(hehe....he doesn't know what's coming 'cuz I'm gonna be even bigger next time!!!)
1 comment:
Wow, Jackson! You're getting SOOOO Big! Maybe we'll get to see you at Christmas time!
Post a Comment