My dad thought I should have this blog to keep those in my family who live far away up to date on my current status. I'm an infant people! I just eat, sleep, poop, cry, pee, and occationally melt the hearts of those around me with a smile (don't tell anyone thats just gas).
This is Miss Daphne and she was a giraffe for halloween. Daphne is a super cute girl and made an even cuter friend this past holiday. (I was a horse.)

Her parents and my parents entertained themselves by dressing us up for the holiday while Mommy Shelley and Mommy Rachel took pictures. But I was too big for my costume so I didn't want to stay in it too long. So then we all ate, played with my play gym and had a good time!

Daphne is 9 months old and likes to chat. She can sure make some funny faces!

It's so nice to have good friends and especially nice when those friends have a pretty baby girl!!! Watch out, boys, Miss Daphne is gonna be a looker! I already call dibs!
1 comment:
Thanks for the compliments!!!! You're pretty cute, too!!!
Post a Comment