Growing Strong

My name is Jackson Reed and I arrived July, 20th 2007 at 3:53pm.
My dad thought I should have this blog to keep those in my family who live far away up to date on my current status. I'm an infant people! I just eat, sleep, poop, cry, pee, and occationally melt the hearts of those around me with a smile (don't tell anyone thats just gas).

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sizing me up



This is me at 3 weeks and at 5 weeks. Mom got this idea from her best friend and I figure Dad must think it’s’ pretty cool because he was in on it. I guess we are going to do this every few weeks so everyone can see how I am growing. If you read the earlier post you’ll see this monkey and I have a history I don’t like to talk about, but it seems as though we may have to deal with each other from time to time, so next time we meet I think I’ll try to make friends.

No comments: