Growing Strong

My name is Jackson Reed and I arrived July, 20th 2007 at 3:53pm.
My dad thought I should have this blog to keep those in my family who live far away up to date on my current status. I'm an infant people! I just eat, sleep, poop, cry, pee, and occationally melt the hearts of those around me with a smile (don't tell anyone thats just gas).

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Monkey on my back


Dad talks about feeling like he has a monkey on his back sometimes. Well let me tell you firsthand how rough it can be. This thing just showed up and started irritating me like you wouldn’t believe. Well you know my Grandpa, my Uncle Jeddy, and my Dad were wrestlers and I think I may have found my true calling. Needless to say I think that monkey knows not to mess with me again.

No comments: