Grammie Sharel thought I needed something fun for my floor-time so she got me this playgym...and I LOVE IT! I have so much fun with it that my mom and dad can actually get stuff done around the house! I still love my swing but it didn't allow my busy legs and arms to get enough exercise. My legs are usually kicking around or attempting to push me over on my side (but, no, i don't roll over...yet!). Also, I've recently discovered these big mitts of mine and they are soooo interesting. I typically either have my thumb in my mouth or am waving my hands infront of me; and when I'm in the gym, I can hit the toys. It's all accidental of course but my eyes still light up when it happens!
Plus one of the toys hanging from the gym has become my new buddy. It's a blue, fuzzy butterfly with crinkly stuff in it's wings. My mom often catches me grasping the butterfly with both hands having a long conversation with it. My vocabulary is expanding leaps 'n' bounds right now so I am often sputtering, babbling, and gurgling at anything and everything.
1 comment:
Play gyms are a blast!!!! I know you will love it. But beware, sometimes when you get put down there it means that might leave you alone for a while. Something about laundry and dishes and vaccumming that has been piling up. You'll soon love to enjoy this time though. Anything that makes noise is fun at this point! The farm looked like a lot of fun! Hopefully you savored your time there. You almost look bigger than me!!! Maybe more hair, too!
Post a Comment