Growing Strong

My name is Jackson Reed and I arrived July, 20th 2007 at 3:53pm.
My dad thought I should have this blog to keep those in my family who live far away up to date on my current status. I'm an infant people! I just eat, sleep, poop, cry, pee, and occationally melt the hearts of those around me with a smile (don't tell anyone thats just gas).

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Hanging out with friends




I was so excited to meet one of my friends that my mom and dad talk about all the time. One reason is because it made my mom and dad happy and that is important. The other reason would be they have a cutie daughter and that makes me happy and that too is important. Olivia must have been at the festival for a long time and I guess she had enough sightseeing for one day.

2 comments:

Olivia Michal said...

YEAH, Mr, Jackson! We were so happy to meet you and see your mom and dad.
Love
Livi

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jackson for sharing your pictures of Livi and her mommy. You may be right that Livi had had to much sightseeing at the fair. Little girls without naps and to many strangers looking at them can get just a little fussy. I know I would be that way.

Livi's Grandma Brown.