Growing Strong

My name is Jackson Reed and I arrived July, 20th 2007 at 3:53pm.
My dad thought I should have this blog to keep those in my family who live far away up to date on my current status. I'm an infant people! I just eat, sleep, poop, cry, pee, and occationally melt the hearts of those around me with a smile (don't tell anyone thats just gas).

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Poor Puppy


Nothing new happened to me, but poor McCayla had some surgery on her feet and teeth. She did get a chance to wear cool leg warmers like the girls did when my dad was younger.

3 comments:

Daphne/Jude said...

Oh no!! What happened?!

Olivia Michal said...

Dear Jackson,
We would like to know what happened to your doggy, please. And we'd like to see more pictures because you're very handsome. And also, we'd like to know if you're going to be at the world famous fair at all next week because we will be (but without Daddy) and then we can meet you in real life.
Love,
Olivia

Jackson Reed said...

Miss Olivia,
My puppy had what are called dew claws. She has had them her whole life and never caused a problem. Unfortunately my mom and dad have had more blankets, quilts, and those blankets with holes in them. This causes a problem if you are a puppy with dew claws as the dew claws get caught causing damage to the blanket and causing pain to the puppy. Dad decided to have the puppy doctor remove the dew claws before McCayla got into a bad situation. As for the “Worlds Fair” Mom and Dad haven’t decided yet, but it sound like fun. I think we are going to stay at Aunt Bobbies for Jed’s Wedding and perhaps come back the next week for the fair. I think your people should call my people to hammer out the little details. I hope to meet you soon.