Growing Strong

My name is Jackson Reed and I arrived July, 20th 2007 at 3:53pm.
My dad thought I should have this blog to keep those in my family who live far away up to date on my current status. I'm an infant people! I just eat, sleep, poop, cry, pee, and occationally melt the hearts of those around me with a smile (don't tell anyone thats just gas).

Friday, July 27, 2007


This is my cousin Lillie and yes she is kissing me, and yes I liked it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"kissong" is fun. Remember kids stay in school. :)

Daphne/Jude said...

Jackson, It's okay to tell your Uncle to "SHUT IT!" But what's with all this kissing of your COUSIN's? I'm a cute little girl and I am not your cousin, so you can kiss me all you want!

Unknown said...

Such a cute pic! Congrats, Gaber! I wish I was home to share the love of the new one! I'm so happy everything went well.

Thanks for the pics of Lill too, Mom and Bobbie NEVER send me any.

I love you guys,
Ur Lil Navy Cousin,
Rachel Anna:)
H a w a i i